The conference fees for physical/normal conference are as follows:
Note: Free all-day seminar package, meals, certificate and bus tour to Malacca Historical City, are included for each conference fee. Accommodation is not included in conference fee, however we can assist to arrange the booking in conference venue hotel.
The conference fees for online conference are as follows:
Note: Including full day seminar package in soft copies – conference proceedings with eISSN, program book, abstract book and conference certificate.
1. Presenter who wish to present more than ONE paper, additional fees would apply (for each additional paper) as follows:
|Presenter||Normal Conference||Online Conference|
|Local student (including non-Malaysian studying in Malaysia)||MYR250||MYR100|
|International student (students who study outside Malaysia)||USD120||USD50|
2. Accepted paper but presenter unable to attend the conference has to pay MYR350 (Local participant) or USD100 (international participant) if they want their paper published in the conference proceeding, subject to approval of the organiser.
3. Only fully paid papers can be included in the conference proceeding.
4. Payment should be made to the following bank account details:
|Bank Account Details|
|BANK NAME||RHB ISLAMIC BANK BERHAD|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME||ZES ROKMAN RESOURCES|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER ADDRESS||NO 21, JALAN 3/21, SEKSYEN 3,
43650 BANDAR BARU BANGI, SELANGOR,
|ACCOUNT NO||2124 5760 0062 84|
|BANK ADDRESS||RHB ISLAMIC BANK BERHAD
43650 BANDAR BARU BANGI,
5. Payment via credit card to be made through Confbay system.
6. Payment during the registration day is also allowed provided that the participant could provide any evidence of attendance to the organizing committee for example:
+ flight tickets or
+ proof of booking of accommodation or
+ any relevant supporting documents.